- •Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- •Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects
- •Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- •Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- •Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives
- •Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
- •Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfill posted positions within the technical department
- •Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation findings, results that Team has achieved in monthly Reports.
- •Have 3+ years’ experience in projects management
- •Have executive level of interpersonal, project management, writing, communication and problem solving skills
- •Requires strong time-management and prioritization skills
- •Have ability to think and act strategically around process and efficiency
- •Be passionate for joining startups, entrepreneurship and technology.
- * 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- * Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- * Nice open office on the top of a building in District Gò Vấp with full of accessories for active recreation, games, fruits, coffee and tea.
- * Birthday gift .
- * Development opportunities