- Maintain the codebase for existing product
- Develop libraries for existing/future products
- Develop and debug firmware for current/future products
- Take part in design process of future product from scratch.
- Take part in code review and design process to ensure high stability for the system.
- Take part with hardware design and development
- Experience in embedded projects
- BS/MS in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of embedded software development experience
- Knowledge on embedded software development in C/C++ programming language.
- Experience with 32-bit microcontrollers, especially ARM Cortex architecture
- Experience with Embedded operating systems (RTOS and Linux Embedded)
- Good knowledge on data structure and algorithm.
- Basic knowledge on working with Git, SVN.
- Be able to read/write document in English.
- Be able to read/understand schematic and electronic components
- Be able to self-learn, proactive and can work under pressure
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written.
Good if you also have the following:
- Knowledge on BLE 4.0/5.0, BLE Mesh Protocol
- Knowledge on data encryption, security for embedded system
- Knowledge on bootloader, OTA
- Prior experience on embedded software development in both application and device driver level
- Starting salary: $500-$750
- Flexible hours: Monday – Saturday / 45 hours a week
- Friendly, motivated and same-minded workmates if you have passion in embedded system/embedded software development.
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District Gò Vấp with full of accessories for active recreation, games, fruits, coffee and tea.
- Birthday gift