- Working and developing a QA/QC Team
- Building processes and structure for QA/QC Team.
- Author Test Plans, Test Cases, Troubleshooting Guide Repository.
- Understand test case to develop scenarios and automated test
- Work with software and Dev engineers to ensure alignment of the test approach and the software solution being tested
- Verification defects, bugs and problems from Market, giving solutions to fix these problems and improve Product Quality.
- Develop quality control reports, post construction reports and detailed progress reporting.
- Publishing findings, results that Team has achieved in monthly Reports.
- Take responsibility of Quality checked all products before releasing into market
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as IT, Software Engineering, Automotive engineer or similar with Computer Science coursework
- Experience many automated test tools.
- 2+ years experienced in a part of QA/QC team or QA/QC Leader is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience contributing to test automation and frameworks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team working skills
- Good negotiating and report writing skills
- Self motivate as you will be working in “No Boss” management Model
- 100% salary, full insurances on probationary period;
- Attractive benefits for team activities (team building, team outing, sport, trade union activities);
- Nice open office on the top of a building in District Gò Vấp with full of accessories for active recreation, games, fruits, coffee and tea.
- Birthday gift .
- Development opportunities