We are looking for a QA Tester to ensure game quality through manual testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.Qualified candidate should have a keen eye for detail and passionate in playing games. Competent in executing test cases and passionate about quality are highly preferable.
- Test Basic contents
- Test functionalities with low complexity
- Test contents related to numerical data
- Report issues by using bug tracking tools
- Support other testing, reviewing plans, all actions.
- Entry-level job seeker.
- Have passionate and knowledge of playing games.
- Self-motivated to learn and acquire new knowledge.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other software testing tools.
- Good communication in English (at least should be average level)
- A team-player, self-disciplined, and willing to abide by company rules and policies.
- Ambition to bring high-quality services for the users.
- Chance to work on global projects with multicultural teams, world-class games
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Professional work environment
- Open culture where every employee is valued, treated fairly, and trusted
- 13th salary every year at least 1-month salary
- Government social, health and unemployment insurance
- Lunch Allowance
- Annual salary review based on employee performance and company success
- Parking Allowance
- Annual Company Trip, Year End Party
- Events during Birthday, Full Moon Festival, other important holidays