- Test eCommerce Websites
- Thoroughly test products through all phases of the development life cycle (functional testing, regression/integration testing, performance testing)
- Report and track defects, and work closely with developers in defect resolution.
- Use QA testing tools
- Meeting tight deadlines while maintaining a certain standard and quality of work
- 1-3 years of working experience as a Manual Tester
- Solid understanding of software QA/QC methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong knowledge of browser developer tools
- Experienced testing websites
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proven diagnostic and debugging skills
- Strong troubleshooting abilities, disciplined and detailed oriented
Nice to have:
- Being bilingual is a bonus (English, German, French, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Romanian, Italian, Dutch, Danish, Swedish)
- Exposure to CRM or e-Commerce projects is an advantage
- A self-starter that can work independently
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- You are performance-driven, want to take on a high level of responsibility, and work in a high paced, high-growth environment
- You are an outgoing, enthusiastic, engaging, and confident leader with an unrelenting desire to achieve!
– Attractive salary and benefits;
– Activities every month: employees’ birthdays, 8/3, company trip, year-end party…
– Premium medical insurance;
– Best hardware;
– Modern office with nice views;
– Education Allowance;
- Exciting and diverse team, all around the world!
- Value given to ideas and opinions
- Friendly coworkers!
- Hosts of the Best Performance Marketing Party in the world
- Valuers of innovation