- Develop and maintain new or improved software products, procedures, and techniques- Analyze, design and maintain products and assist in commercialization.
- Develop and execute unit tests to ensure and maintain source code quality.
- Ensure product code and artifacts are managed according to guidelines.
- Knowledge in Ruby (1.9+) programming language.
- Strong Ruby on Rails (3+) knowledge.
- MVC programming.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge in Linux operating systems.
- Experience with SVN repository.
- Familiar with agile development methodologies (Scrum).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with strong attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Good English skill.
- Problem-solving skill.
- Experienced in system architecture design.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Amazon etc)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Knowledge of common open source tools.
- Working under pressure.
- Possibility to start work soon.
Why You’ll Love Working Here?
* Working at EdgeWorks:
- Working in an international, active and challenging environment
- Learn new technologies
- Skill development
- Improve your English skills
- Friendly environment to work in
- Working time: + 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (including 1,5 hour lunch & rest break) + Monday to Friday
- Saturday and Sunday off
- Parking fee
- Competitive salary
- Salary review every year based on employee’s performance and contribution
- 13th month bonus is paid before Lunar New Year
- Bonus subject based on staff performance
- Company trip once a year
- Team-building activities
- 1-2 day(s) off for Christmas holiday
- Employee’s birthday, Company’s birthday, Christmas and Year-end parties
- Company’s gift for employees (on Lunar New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival…)
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation (social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions, etc.)
- Build your stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities