This position is for an experienced SAP MM/WM/SD/PP Functional in consulting environment
- – The candidate will be responsible for configuring and delivering SAP MM/WM/SD/PP alongwith integration with other modules as FI/CO
- – The candidate will be responsible for the application development and support of all aspectsof the SAP MM/WM/SD/PP
- – Ensures all business processes are configured as efficiently as possible in the SAPMM/WM/SD/PP environment and all functionality offered is utilized if necessary to makethe project as successful as possible.
- – Works day to day with project team members and end users to successfully convey SAPMM/WM/SD/PP functionality as needed to make design decisions.Review and unit test all development/deliverables with current project team.
- – Effective in communication with technical team and manage technical development inMM/WM/SD/PP area.
- – Along with project team ensures change management goals are met for trainingdocumentation and user communication
- Above 3 years experiences working as MM/WM/SD/PP consultant or relevant, at least 2projects full cycle in MM/WM/SD/PP module.
- MM/WM/SD/PP certification is preferable.
- Experience in SAP Implementations and support projects particularly in ECC 6.0Should have good integration experience in other module, especially FI/CO
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders at differentlevels and roles within and outside of the organization
- Be business-focused customer and service minded
- Self-motivated with a passion to learn new things Be able to work under pressure and manage stressful situations confidently & effectively
- A team player who is also able to work independently on problems & issuesBe able to communicate well in English speaking and writing
- • We offer a very competitive salary and annual salary review.
- • Attractive bonus program.
- • You will have rich opportunities to develop your future career.
- • We will provide possibilities for training and certification.
- • Ciber University: A huge library of online books and optional online courses is at yourdisposal.
- • 5 days working week with flexible working time.
- • Opportunities to work on projects in Vietnam and abroad.
- • AON/MARSH Insurance program.
- • Flexible annual leave and parental leave program.
- • Company social events, parties and sport events.
- Annual company summer holiday (5 day).