- Develop clever algorithms and pragmatic solutions to our automation and optimization problems.
- Communicate with our business and product teams to understand the business requirements.
- Formulate the requirements into well-defined AI/Data Science problems, derive development roadmap
- Conduct proper planning, oversee development effort of our AI/Data Science team
- Work with other members to implement high-accuracy machine learning models that can learn from vast amount of data.
- Develop metrics to measure the outcome/impact of your introduced solutions.
- Document and improve the solutions over time.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
- At least 4 years of working experience with practical systems employing machine learning, statistical analysis, and data-modeling techniques
- At least 2 years of proven leadership and/or managerial skills.
- Strong programming skills with Java, Python, R, relevant machine learning frameworks and toolkits.
- Be comfortable to read research papers and conduct in-depth surveys for new fields.
- Experience deploying large-scale machine learning systems in the cloud environment is a strong plus.
- Publications in top artificial intelligence conferences are a strong plus.
- Possess at least a Degree in computer science or equivalent subjects;
- Willingness to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast;
- Excellent attitude, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills coupled with a good work ethic with proper follow-through;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English.
- Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through
- Work with passionate, talented and driven colleagues who get things done !
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of different nature
- Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve