- Perform QA testing on the designated software applications. Testing tasks may include (but are not limited to) working with Business and Development team to develop, review, manage and execute test plans and test scenarios/cases.
- Manage the full functional test lifecycle, including writing, scripts, conditions and test documentation to meet business requirements.
- Ensure that quality standards, proper procedures and methodologies are being followed.
- Produce statistics and metrics on QA testing to drive improvement, quality and increased productivity based on the metrics to the Management and involving teams.
- Research automation test tools/ framework for defined testing process
- Build up and maintain automation framework
- Write test script and test case for verification of feature product
- Preferably with 2-3 years of working experience in Automation testing.
- Strong in basics and best practices in used in test automation and scripting.
- Experience in using tools like Cucumber will be an added advantage.
- Able to read, write and speak English proficiently, and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical co-workers and/or customers.
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisational skills with a detail-oriented attitude.
- Able to work in fast paced project cycle by adapting to ambiguous project objectives, changing requirements, and re-prioritized testing focus.
- Able to meet project related deadlines and have a strong sense of urgency.
- Experience and knowledge of software development (in Java, Ruby or Python) is mandatory.
- Experience in UI testing with Selenium.
- Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through
- Work with passionate, talented and driven colleagues who get things done !
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of different nature
- Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve