- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test strategy and test cases.
- Perform Automation/ Manual test on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and APIs.
- Create and manage bug reports.
- Work with products and deployments teams to resolve any level issues for the system.
- Work directly with business teams (BD Team, CS Team, Ops Team) to improve overall quality of the product.
- Willing to work when systems do maintenance at night.
- Should have at least 2 years of practical experience in Software Testing (both manual and automation).
- Have in-depth knowledge of manual and automation testing methodologies and principles
- Proven tracking record in working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing in both manual & automation testing.
- Highly experienced with testing tools such as Git, Appium, Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, CI/CD pipelines, etc.
- Experience of working with programming languages like Java or Python.
- Possess knowledge of performance and security testing and Linux/Unix commands.
- Salary: Up to 1200$
- Grab/Be for work: 1M/month
- PTI assurance & Laptop
- Disruptive innovations
- People-oriented philosophy of doing business
- Your footprint on regional on-demand market
- Sharp, motivated colleagues in a fun office environment
- Working 5 days/week
- Competitive salaries and benefits according to experience and education level