- Create test-related artifacts (test cases, test procedures, test scripts, test reports)
- Manages and performs test executions, including delivery results of test such as test status, reports.
- Coordinates with other project team members to maintain delivery schedule of quality products,
- Coordinates with other support groups in order to facilitate QC activities
- Coaching the team members
Senior Quality Control Engineer (SQCE) works with project team and owns the responsibilities of test activities in the project such as reviewing requirements, creating test cases, test procedure, test scripts, executing test and so on. The scope can be on various platforms and technologies, both functional and non-functional aspects.
- QCE usually plays the tester role in a project and is ultimately responsible for test coverage and reflecting the accurate picture of deliverable quality level.
- Report directly to QC lead
- Co-operate with other member in team to get done the assignments
- At least 3 years of software testing experience.
- Major in IT or closely relevant.
- Having knowledge of Software and Testing process.
- Experience in Magento or Ecommerce Web Development is a plus.
- Competitive salary package and salary review twice a year
- Become a World-Class Developer, able to directly working opportunity with big worldwide retailers
- Gain experience by working with large scale project
- Onsite opportunities in US, EU, ANZ, ASIA
- Premium health care up to $3,000/year
- Free English and Management training packages
- Flexible working time (Monday – Friday)
- Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
- Other fun activities: happy hour, quarterly team building, football club, yoga club, swimming club, charity activities, etc.
- Free entertainment parties: Birthday party, Anniversary party, Sum-up Party, Year-End Party, etc.