- Develop new and support existing enterprise .NET systems that offer large-scale and distributed implementations to a dynamic user base.
- Contribute to the system implementation efforts at various layers.
- Be responsible for the security, performance, reliability, stability and high-availability of the systems.
- Comprehensive experience and practical knowledge of web development with .NET technologies: ASP.NET MVC (C#), and MSSQL.
- A passionate interest in new technologies.
Having these skills is an advantage. If not, you will be acquired after only 1 year working here:
- Deep understanding of S.O.L.I.D principles and know how to write Clean Code.
- Practical knowledge of Unit Test and TDD.
- Extensive experience with Angular2 + TypeScript, or ReactJs + Redux.
- 600+ points of TOEIC.
- Work in a dynamic environment alongside with team members who are talented and passionate about what they do.
- Attractive salary: up to $2000, annual rise and plus 13th & 14th month salary.
- High bonus and incentive based on performance, seniority.
- Long-term service award.
- Quarterly and yearly incentive award for best-performing employees.
- Outstanding annual company trip.
- Team building events are fully sponsored by company.
- Annual health check and (PVI) health insurance.
- Complimentary duty meals, snack & beverage.
- In-house health club: gym, swimming pool, soccer field, volleyball court, and entertainment area.