- Monitor our Production Virtual PC and Beta/Demo clusters and take any corrective action required
- Monitor our dev/test Virtual PC and take any corrective action required
- Monitor all our servers for security issues and take corrective action if required
- Develop, support, and monitor performance and load test tools, determining proper cluster configurations for expected loads
- Develop, support, and monitor load balancing tools on all our Production and Beta/Demo clusters
- Use the admin panels in Azure and AWS to spin up VMs, troubleshoot the VMs as necessary
- Analyze, resolve problems and complete detailed reports
- Daily / Weekly / On-demand report to QC leader the progress and status of the assigned tasks
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality
- Strictly follow up the project and organization and regulations
SKILL & QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years’ more experience working as System Admin
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Linux system
- Knowledge in scripting (bash, shell, Python)
- Experience with Nodejs, MongoDB
- Knowledge in system monitoring tools (Zabbix, ganglia, VMs monitors)
- Knowledge in support system (Zendesk, Jira)
- Good English verbal communication
- Good at analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive, well self-organized and responsible in work.
- Self-investigate new knowledge
- Co-operative, careful, meticulous, patient.
Titan Technology is the place where we care about individuals. Our ultimate goal by offering a working environment to “Inspire Your Work” is “to bring the highest satisfaction to employees”
Titan is a place where everyone share ideas, responsibilities and enjoy the benefits, a place where all employees contribute to the company thru’ their sense of ownership, dedication and commitment.
You are welcome to become a part of our team:
- Friendly and helpful team
- Comfortable working conditions
- Good career growth opportunities
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Healthy environment for self-realization and creativity
- Competitive salary, that depends on skills & capabilities