Seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Having an attitude that is committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product is essential.
– Implement game functionality as per communicated design.
– Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate assets and media.
– Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable and well-organized code.
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, while devising solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
– Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with the scripting API, asset integration pipeline and UI /UX tools.
– Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
– Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
– Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns.
– Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
– 1 year+ experience with Unity.
– Worked on at least one shipped title using Unity.
Not Required but a plus:
– Experience with mobile and console game development is a plus.
– Passion for improving the production pipeline.
– Android or iOS experience.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
• Working time: From Monday to Friday (9:00AM – 6:00PM)
• Working with the team of talented and passionate engineers
• Young and dynamic environment combined with supportive and funny
• Fully stocked pantry (snacks, noodle, milk, coffee, tea, etc)Growth Opportunity
• Working with new technologies in challenge projects
• Sharing & Talking technical with wide range of topics each month
• Supporting individual career development through the task & trainingBenefits
• Salary: Negotiate
• 13th month salary
• Review salary: 2 times each year
• 15 days leave each year
• Social benefit and annual vacation day: according to Vietnamese LaborLaw
• Annual company trip
• Parking free