What will you do?
- Manage a small IT team scattered by multiple regional offices. Geographic distance often leads to several short-term or long-term fall-off between team members. A good IT Manager needs to know not only to manage but also to motivate.
- Operate and monitor company’s office network daily. Spot and mitigate irregularities before they become issues to business operation.
- Regularly conduct user training for internal services
- Hands on with troubleshooting system and network problems.
- Maintain IT asset inventory and software licenses.
- Oversee all IT-related purchasing and budget usage.
- Other tasks as required by Line Managers.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 4-5 year experience in IT management or supervising.
- Willing to manage a small IT team scattered by many offices in different countries.
- Very strong experience with wifi deployment and tackling its usual signal issues over a large area facility with multiple concurrent devices.
- Willing to keep own hands dirty when needed. An only-managing IT Manager won’t be very useful to any startups.
- Any experiences with startup environment will be a big plus.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
• Working time: From Monday to Friday (9:00AM – 6:00PM)
• Working with the team of talented and passionate engineers
• Young and dynamic environment combined with supportive and funny
• Fully stocked pantry (snacks, noodle, milk, coffee, tea, etc)Growth Opportunity
• Working with new technologies in challenge projects
• Sharing & Talking technical with wide range of topics each month
• Supporting individual career development through the task & trainingBenefits
• Salary: Negotiate
• 13th month salary
• Review salary: 2 times each year
• 15 days leave each year
• Social benefit and annual vacation day: according to Vietnamese LaborLaw
• Annual company trip
• Parking free