- ● Finding, fixing and minimizing bug through management activities and proposedsolutions
- ● Suggesting, offering and improving development process for products inaccordance with the requirements of each project
- ● Controlling, auditing and assuring the implementation of right process and flexibleprocess adjustment
- ● Conducting final inspection for products delivered to customers to ensure thequality as committed
- ● Collecting and synthesizing feedback from customers to evaluate producteffectiveness
- ● Bachelor of Science in Information Technology/Software Engineering or relatedfield.● At least 1 years of experience in testing.
- ● Have good knowledge of software development process
- ● Good knowledge and experience in software testing, including: standard testingprocess, defect management via bug tracking system, testing skills, etc.
- ● Experience of automation test is a huge plus
- ● Possessing the ISTQB’s CTFL or having good understanding of its Body ofKnowledge is a great plus
- ● Intermediate English, especially reading / research skill
- ● Eager-to-learn mindset
- ● Innovative and flexible thinking.
- ● Nice to have knowledge about API (REST API) testing and Mobile Testing.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- • Working time: From Monday to Friday (9:00AM – 6:00PM)
- • Working with the team of talented and passionate engineers
- • Young and dynamic environment combined with supportive and funny
- • Fully stocked pantry (snacks, noodle, milk, coffee, tea, etc)Growth Opportunity
- • Working with new technologies in challenge projects
- • Sharing & Talking technical with wide range of topics each month
- • Supporting individual career development through the task & trainingBenefits
- • Salary: Negotiate
- • 13th month salary
- • Review salary: 2 times each year
- • 15 days leave each year
- • Social benefit and annual vacation day: according to Vietnamese LaborLaw
- • Annual company trip
- • Parking free