- Working with designer and Line Manager to capture requirements for the functional elements of website projects. Also responsible for liaising with Stakeholder and ensuring that all work carried out complies with standards and guidelines
- Building website, API for Facebook application by Programing languages from stakeholder’s requests.
- Planning and conducting cross-browser usability testing to ensure matching with stakeholders requirements.
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process to ensure Web running smoothly.
- Tracks, reports issues, proactively evaluates project activities, builds contingency plans, executes corrective actions when necessary and implements risk response plans to manage risk.
- BA in computer science
- 3-5 experiences years in Digital Marketing field.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines on multiple projects.
- Has demonstrated outstanding negotiation presentation skills.
- Is creative and assertive and has the ability to mentor and coach others.
- Has expert knowledge in the use of at least one project management scheduling tool.
- Strong in programming languages
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Application development: understanding and applying full life cycle, from design front end to backend development.
- Strong experienced in programing languages: .Net, PHP, Java, HTML/CSS
- Strong experiences in working with Web Service (RESTFULL API, JSON)
- Experienced with Unit Testing
- Experienced on OOP, Design pattern, SOLID principles
- Experienced with AGILE methodologies
- Bonus by contribution results, Seniority, 13rd salary and increasing salary each year
- Providing lunch for employees
- Gifts for employees in holiday and tet
- Participating in training programs to develop professional skills and soft skills
- Insurance: Full commitment to the regime for employees in accordance with current legislation and accident insurance 24/24 and health insurance
- Personal health care for specialist level & above
- Clear Promotion opportunities, Career roadmap through appraisal programs and personal development plan
- Annual Leave: 15 days for Manager level & above.
12 days for Supervisor level & below.