- The medical illustrator will be responsible for ensuring the scientific and anatomical accuracy of our human physiology simulations.
- The medical illustrator will be responsible for design and production of assets, storyboard development, as well as composite scenes and animations at a fast pace.
- Experience/knowledge in medical illustration or similar
- Advanced Maya skills (3D modeling, 3D animation, shading/lighting/rendering)
- Advanced experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Advanced experience creating photo-realistic imagery and animations
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving capabilities and able to work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of film, video, and photography principles
- Cinematic eye for telling compelling visual stories
- Mind for coming up with resourceful and creative approaches to complex and technical problems
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!