This job was closed!
- Work with of Product and design team to help identifying technical risks as well as providing other feedback on UI/UX and questions on product requirements document
- Work with team lead and other team members to break down and estimate technical tasks
- Implement front end functionalities following design principles and best practices including responsive web design.
- Perform unit test and support Quality Assurance team to make sure your implementation meets the quality requirements from business.
- Provide timely support or bug fixings for production issues relating to your implementations
- Research and apply latest applicable front-end technologies to your front-end implementation
- Good English skills
- 2 years experience in web and api development
- Experience in building RESTFul API using Express or any other NodeJS frameworks.
- Used at least one NoSQL database (MongoDB, RethinkDB, …)
- Working with build tools NPM, Yarn.
- Experience in building scalable and real time application.
- Used framework Socket.io is a plus
- Be creative and good at user experiences
- Highly organized driven individual with skills in an agency environment
- Good teamwork and reliability
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button below, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!