- Collaborate with the team to define and implement innovative solutions for the direction and user experience of the product in the form of UI flows, visual mock-ups, prototypes and clear design specifications.
- Work directly with the project team to shape ideas and create wireframes, prototypes, flow charts, site maps and so on, in order to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Explore and study effective UI designs, trends, best practices when it comes to interactions, animations, layouts etc.
- Design beautiful, intuitive interfaces for our web app interface, while adhering to our branding and design guidelines. You’re also welcome to challenge the existing brand outlines!
- Conduct user research on versions of prototype evaluate user feedback on usability of the design.
- At least 3 years professional experience as a UI designer, preferably on web applications.
- Passion for all aspects of user interface design and a keen eye for details.
- Proficiency in sketchapp as well as wireframing and prototyping tools such as Balsamiq and Invision.
- Passion for designing products with simple, intuitive experiences that delight customers.
- Good understanding of user-centered design principles to effectively improve usability of a product.
- Experience with the Responsive Design methodology
- Plus point if you have experience in front end programming with HTML/CSS, Bootstrap/Foundation or any other frameworks. Also, mobile app application design or micro interaction design.
- Good English
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button below, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org