- Design, build, maintain and innovate with a focus on Maintainability, Readability, Efficiency, Reusability, Reliability of our production code or internal tools
- Analyze software performance and perform system/code optimization
- Development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Integrate external services and resources into applications
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- 3+ years working on web applications built on Ruby OR Golang
- Have previous experience with Mysql OR with other data stores such as Redis, Elasticsearch, Postgres.
- Experience in implementing robust set of services with RESTful APIs to power web applications
- Experience with cloud platforms, high-availability systems, data indexing, automated testing.
- Bonus points if you are familiar with Python and nodejs.
- Enthusiastic about collaborating in a small team and inter-disciplinary environment
- You must be a self-starter and open to receive feedback.
- You should be self-motivated to build great products and achieve excellence.
- Speak good English
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button below, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!