- Develop a mobile billing platform that integrates seamlessly with APIs and lays a foundation for future products to do the same.
- Line management and personal development of a team of front and backend developers.
- Provide thought leadership to the technical solution from design through to code level.
- Help create target goals, track progress, and solve roadblocks to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Prepare reports on progress, with recommendations, to senior management concerning platform development.
- Develop test procedures and use them to test new and modified software to ensure function and security.
- Partner with your team through the development process using Scrum methodologies and tools.
- Ensure a high volume, low latency, distributed system and work with your team to make calculated decisions when both are not possible.
- Continually explore emerging technologies, adapt quickly, and advise accordingly.
- Java, Scala
- Frameworks (Play Framework, Java EE)
- Web Services (RESTful web APIs, SOAP)
- Distributed NoSQL database (Apache Cassandra)
- AWS, Microservices Architecture, Docker
- Scrum Methodology
- Strong experience in Java,
- Experience with CI/CD, Git, AWS, NoSQL database (ie Cassandra)
- Experience in development with both front-end and back-end in SCRUM environment
- International experience working abroad or studied abroad for multiple years
- Very good command of English
- Proven track record managing a team
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
Will be a plus if candidates have:
- Understand of Scala, ReactJS
- Awareness of TestDrivenDevelopment
- Understand about the Marketing industry
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!