- Design, develop, test and deploy iOS mobile applications from the ground up using Swift and other tools, libraries.
- Troubleshooting, optimizing and tuning application performance. You must be obsessed about the performance of the apps you produce
- Building exceptional iOS mobile apps, working with other engineers, developers, architects, quality assurance specialists, system engineers and project managers to solve new and existing technical challenges
- Building complex distributed systems across concerns of reliability, high-availability, performance, scalability, capacity planning and automation.
- Experience with iOS SDK integrated with the Cocoa Touch UI framework; XCode; Swift Playgrounds; TestFlight; AppCode and CodeRunner.
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift , and Cocoa Touch.
- C++ expertise.
- Experience with iOS SDK, APIs and UI Frameworks.
- Experience with multiple screen-sizes (both iPhones and iPads) supported application.
- 6+ year of experiences with original native mobile app(s) developed for iOS that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- 5+ years of experience with data management from outside API’s and parse returned XML, JSON.
- 5+ years of experience with event-based interface design.
- Experience with testing frameworks including TestFlight
- Experience with application that requires local database storage usage, location-based, map, animation, social networks and Google Play Store integration.
- 5+ years of experience with server side web application development.
- 2+ years of professional experience using Swift in mobile development.
- 5+ years of experience with cross-platform mobile application/game development (Cocos2dX, Unity3D, Apache Cordova, etc.) is a plus.
- 5 years of professional experience with SQLite and CoreData.
- Experience with UI Kit, RESTful APIs, OAuth authorization mechanisms, JSON Web Token.
- Advanced knowledge on Placing Apps in Appstore and Apple approval process.
- Your personnel phone is an iPhone and you consider yourself an iOS power user.
- Solid working knowledge of Git and SCM best practices.
- Experience with Xamarin is a plus.
- Experience with Kotlin is a plus.
- Speaking and writing English is a must.
- A very attractive salary package, 100% salary during probation period.
- Social Insurance on Gross salary.
- 13th month salary.
- 14 annual leave / year, 1 additional annual day leave for each 2 working years.
- Bao Viet Insurance medical.
- Company trip.
- Birthday, wedding gift and celebration.
- Activities such as team building, movie theater, dinner, bowling, …
- Sport activities: football, tennis, table-football, badminton…
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tra Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com or
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!