- Project Manager is responsible for closely monitoring the schedule, scope of the project.
- Project Manager coordinates all functional aspects of project team initiatives – requirements
- Gathering, Analyze Business, Development, Quality Assurance – to ensure that requirements are met and exceeded.
- Plan the project (estimate, staff, risk management, training, software development plan, etc.)
- Communicate project status and issues to the customer and to management
- Developing team spirit, motivating and building morale; dealing with problems
- Participate in recruitment when necessary
- Excellent in software development and solution architecture
- Experience in Business Analytics
- Good presentation and client relation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and technical skills and project delivery
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role in managing development projects.
- Knowledge of mobile application development is a plus
- Must be results-oriented and self-motivated
- Aptitude to learn and understand changes in the software development process, procedures, and methodologies
- Good in English (speaking & writing)
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!