- You have a growth and results-orientated mindset, and a positive can-do attitude.
- You are exceptional at using your favourite tools and frameworks to deliver quality at speed.
- You understand what it takes to build reliable, scalable, and resilient systems using modern best practices.
- You’re someone who expects high quality and knows how to work in high-performing team.
- You’ll be working directly with the innovation team to build new features and improve existing one.
- You’ll be required to drive rapid iteration on the product and supporting systems
- 3+ years web development at any point in the stack, with NodeJS experience for backend developers or React, HTML and CSS for frontend developers.
- Experience with NoSQL and relational databases.
- Experience working with scalable infrastructure domain, preferably within AWS.
- Experience writing automated unit tests for your code.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and teamwork skills.
- Solid computer science fundamentals (preferably from a university degree or other education).
- Demonstrated experience with AWS, bonus points for AWS Lambda, S3, DynamoDB and API Gateway.
- Design and development experience in a microservices or serverless ecosystem.
- Experience collaborating directly with designers to rapidly prototype ideas.
- A solid understanding of UX fundamentals.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!