A. Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Business Analysts who are responsible for project timeline, documentation, stakeholder relationship, and commitment to project delivery. As a team player, your role is vitally important to project success.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards problems, passion for excellence and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
B. What are your responsibilities?
- – Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for a business.
- – Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and analyze the required information and data.
- – Develop and manage internal and external relationships, maintain client satisfaction with respect to project activities and ensure effective communication with all stakeholders.
- – Budgeting and forecasting; Planning and monitoring; Variance Analysis. Define business requirements and report them back to stakeholders.
- – Consult, influence and present professional solutions to solve or improve clients’ business challenges. Plan, estimate, and report on work activities.
- – Work closely with the software delivery team to meet client expectations. Conducting system tests & user acceptance tests.
- – Make sure that all solutions recommended are functionally effective. Work closely with experts to ensure the solution is technically viable and cost-effective.
- – Understand client’s business process management and business requirements.
Do you meet these job requirements?
- – Great if you are familiar with Agile / Scrum, OOA & OOD;
- – Proven experiences as a Business Analyst in software companies;
- – Strong English communication skills (verbal and written);
- – Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field;
- – Be able to manage client relationships and negotiate changes to requirements or budget dealing;
- – Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Our benefits: Detailed benefits are available here: https://datahouse.asia/career/aloha/
1. We comply with market standards of having these benefits: 13th salary, lunch allowance, transportation allowance, at least 12 days of annual leave, summer company trip, healthcare packages, and training opportunities.
2. What makes us different from other companies:
- A Western-influenced company where we treat everyone equally while we have different responsibilities.
- A truly caring culture where we are putting people first.
- Using “You” & “I” as English is our main language used in our work environment.
- An extra family holiday (day-off) every quarter so you can spend time with your loved ones or just take care of yourself.
- Indoor and outdoor sports events
- You want to earn a certificate or attend training? We are here to help you with unlimited learning costs.
- Most of us have been traveling to work with our partners in Europe and the US, and we are exploring Australia as well.
- Does that mean we don’t care about Vietnam, where we are living? No, in fact, we are having interesting plans for our country.