- Work to other departments and extract/import data to Data Warehouse.
- Helps all members in their tasks.
- Perform processes, methods, tools, and systems/data analyses and promote best practices found in working with teams in BI Development Department.
- Work closely with members, other teams on issues related to design and requirements.
- Assist Head of BI Development on Ad-hoc requests.
- Create and update related documents.
- At least 03 years’ experience working in PL/SQL Script, Database Administration
- At least 01 years’ experience working in Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing project
- Preferably working in Financial & Banking institution.
- Knowledge in Data Warehouse Concepts and Dimensional Models.
- Knowledge in PL/SQL query, database administration such as: monitoring and troubleshooting, tuning performance & planning.
- Strong in Oracle, DataStage, Linux, Shell Scripting, Java
- Time management
- Ability to work under high pressure, multiple tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Strong written and oral English communications skills
- University Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
*** We proudly offer this position to successful candidate with very competitive income package, as well as attractive compensation & annual bonus. At MAFC, we work 5 days per week (from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday) & offers 15 days of Annual leave. *** You may access our website to have more detailed information: http://www.mafc.com.vn*** If you have interest to be part of a “Fastest Growing Consumption Finance Company” in Vietnam, do not hesitate to join us by making online application or sending directly your profile to our HR Dept.