We are looking for experienced DepOps Engineer.
This position will play the primary role to deliver high-quality projects to our customers and to boost our development team to a higher level. This is a key role in achieving further growth and requires a bright, focused and creative mind to do.
- – Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system,
- to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- – Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- – Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services.
- – System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- – Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- – Evaluate new technology options and vendor products.
- – Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
- – Hands-on experience in working on AWS platform (e.g. EC2,RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, …)
- – Experience in automated configuration management like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc. is a plus
- – Good English communication skills
Big plus: (Doesn’t require)
- – Experience in using wide variety of open source technologies is a plus
- – Have knowledge in backend system development using PHP, Ruby, NodeJS, etc.
- – Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24×7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- – Speaking Japanese
- Month 13th salary and bonus base on performance
- Salary review: 2 times/ year
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with Japanese and Vietnamese.
- Career path promotional opportunities
- Labor contract ,insurance, annual days off are based on Vietnamese law.
- Birthday party, Welcome party, Team building events or monthly company party.
- Company trip each year.
- 40 hour work weeks (8:00-17:30, Mon-Fri)
- 14 days of vacation per year