- NextGen Titan Program is a program applied for fresh graduates and talented candidates who have 1-year work experience or less;
- The program will provide a training package, including technical skills and soft skills needed for work; and be conducted by experienced engineers. The trainees will participate in actual projects as well as be offered attractive benefits;
- Currently, Titan is seeking potential candidates for the QC Engineer (Tester) position.
What you will get
- Join our NextGen Titan Program as a QC Engineer (Tester).
- Under guidance, you will be able to understand and experience with Software QA Methodologies, Tools and Processes.
- Be trained about Software Testing, Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration – Continuous Development by highly skilled and experienced engineers;
- Be trained about essential soft skills;
- Have opportunity to join in actual projects of the company.
What you should do
- Self-learn and self-investigate new knowledge;
- Follow the project and organization processes, policies and regulations;
- High commitment.
What you should have
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or related major;
- Fresh graduate or less than 1-year experience;
- Want to develop a career in testing;
- Have knowledge about Software Testing;
- Experience in practical projects is a plus;
- Able to use in English;
- Good logical thinking and teamwork spirit;
- Able to quickly learn new technologies;
- Proactive, well self-organized and responsible in work, teamwork skill.
Titan Technology is the place where we care about individuals. Our ultimate goal by offering a working environment to “Inspire Your Work” is “to bring the highest satisfaction to employees”
Titan is a place where everyone share ideas, responsibilities and enjoy the benefits, a place where all employees contribute to the company thru’ their sense of ownership, dedication and commitment.
You are welcome to become a part of our team:
- Friendly and helpful team
- Comfortable working conditions
- Good career growth opportunities
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Healthy environment for self-realization and creativity
- Competitive salary, that depends on skills & capabilities