- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
- 3-5 years experience as IT Helpdesk.
- Advanced knowledgeable Network and Computer systems.
- Knowledgeable of Windows Server, Linux Server.
- Knowledgeable monitoring systems such as Icinga (Nagios), Zabbix, and/or Sensu/graphite.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- CCNA or CCNP Certificate.
- English communication skills.
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- 13-month salary
- Project bonus + overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, …
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.