Codix is a French Software company providing the unique all-in-one innovative solution iMX for Banks, Telecoms, Utilities, Insurance companies, etc.CODIX’s staffs operate from the following sites, which are interconnected by a secure high-speed network:-Sophia Antipolis (Alpes Maritimes, France) at the heart of the first European technopolis-Sofia (Bulgaria)-Bordeaux (France)-Paris (France)-Tunis (Tunisia)-Mexico City (Mexico) -Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)-Atlanta (USA – Georgia)
Our Key Skills
- C language
- Business Analyst
Codix is a dynamic company with rapidly expanding client portfolio (BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, Silicon Valley Bank, GE Capital, KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, Orange, Volkswagen Group Services etc.) and worldwide presence with its subsidiaries on 4 continents.
- Opportunity to work with international company, high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields: Silicon Valley Bank, BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, GE Capital, UPS Capital KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, France telecom Orange, etc.
- Salary range: Very attractive or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
- Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations
- Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits: soft skill training, 13th month salary, project bonus, loyalty program, key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee, Health insurance for your dependents), additional health insurance – GENERALI, annual health insurance, lunch allowance (840,000 VND/month), activities: company trip, football, volleyball …
- Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development Friendly work environment with International working standards
|Business Analyst||Codix Ho Chi Minh||Salary: Negotiable|
|Java Web Services Developer||Codix Ho Chi Minh||Salary: Negotiable|
|C & SQL Developer||Codix Ho Chi Minh||Salary: Negotiable|
|Oracle Database Admin (Junior)||Codix Ho Chi Minh||Salary: Negotiable|
|Unix / System Admin - Shift working||Codix Ho Chi Minh||Salary: Negotiable|