You’re going to have the chance to work/ or to be trained to work as follows:
- Manage Window AD, Mail Server (MS Exchange), DNS, DHCP, File Server, Virtualization Servers;
- Network monitoring;
- Configure and monitor the anti-virus and anti-spam system;
- OS/Network patches update;
- IT Helpdesk: set up and repair PCs and laptop for employees, replace computer components and other assets as required;
- Set up rooms and electrical facilities for meetings and event of the company, etc.;
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Set up new user accounts and profiles and deal with password issues;
- Work with the Network Administrator to determine any weakness on network zoning, router and firewall configuration;
- Document the status of the facilities in the company (computers’ assets, electrical systems, etc..).
Support on time for other departments and other tasks assigned by Leader or Board of Management.
- Bachelor in information technology or any degree related;
- Sufficient knowledge at least in 3 of the below subjects: Server security, Network security, Data lost protection, Anti-virus, Anti-spam, Cyber-attack, End-user device protection is a plus;
- Certificate: MCSA;
- Can communicate in English on work with colleagues (if any);
- The ability to think logically;
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work;
- The ability to prioritize your workload;
- Attention to detail;
- The ability to work well in a team;
- No experience required.
- Good benefit package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Health care service v.v.);
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee’s effort and to award employee’s loyalty;
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal trainings;
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings v.v.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit;
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work;
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees;
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.