- Write user’s guides for our products/services websites;
- Prepare questionnaires related to common usage problems;
- Update blog and website content about new company events and products;
- Promote our products on social media;
- Coordinate with developer and design teams to illustrate articles;
- Provide product development, design, and marketing documentation support;
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements for software applications and systems engineering;
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Proven work experience (about 6 months or more) as a Content Writer, Technical Writer, Copywriteror similar role;
- A bachelor degree or higher, preferably in computer science, English, or any related field;
- Background knowledge in technical field (especially in IT field) is an advantage;
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English. IETLS writing band 7.0 or above is preferred;
- Ability to convert complex technical information into clean, concise, and coherent end-user documentation in plain English;
- Familiarity with website articles and user’s guides is a big plus;
- Positive attitude, can-do spirit, attention to details, and passion for technical writing;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to meet deadlines, and to simultaneously tackle and coordinate multiple projects;
- Had the background of studying abroad is a plus.
- Good benefits package (Lunch allowance, Breakfast, Sick leaves, Maternity benefits, Healthcare service v.v.);
- Clearly-defined career paths to direct employee’s effort and to award employee’s loyalty;
- Continuous development of technical and soft skills through commercial work and formal training;
- Exciting leisure (Sport and Art clubs, Parties, Team buildings v.v.) links you and the others for a good friendship spirit;
- Facilities, latest tools and equipment for maximum effectiveness of work;
- Diversified culture to foster the international work ethics and spirit of employees;
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation.