- Assist in the creation of brochures, mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content;
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content;
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts;
- Develop new social media campaigns, considering current and planned promotional activities;
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns;
- Assist in planning and hosting marketing events;
- Assist in re-decorating company’s meeting rooms according to current events;
- Support the marketing team;
- Provide administrative support to Management Team when required.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive;
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Vietnamese;
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords);
- Passion for the marketing industry;
- Last year student of the majors: Marketing, Business Administration or related majors (or maximum 1-year experience in related position);
- Working hour: Mon – Fri: 40 hours/ week, flexible working hour.
- GOOD Internship Allowances: Stable allowance/month + Meal all day + Parties + Parking fee + Free Coffee;
- GREAT Working Experience: Live 40 hours/week in a flexible but strictly professional environment of a company has an association of many countries such as Vietnam, Germany, Norway, Singapore;
- PRECIOUS relationship: Take part in our culture, feel the friendliness and work with expert marketing mentor;
- GREAT START for your career: Opportunity to be a member of Orient family after training. Join us and work with international clients: US, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, etc..