As Java developer, you will be consulted by our application analysts during the detailed specifications phase for your expert advice, and later on will be involved in the development of layer of services, supported by our internal methodology and frameworks, implementing various integration data flows.
The Services Can Be Of Various Natures
Between our Core system and our internal and external front-ends (web based)Between our Core system and other commercial system (such as credit insurers systems, e-invoicing platforms, etc.)Between our Core system and other systems in our Clients’ organizations.There is no routine in this position, new challenges will keep flowing.
As a Java Web services developer :
- University degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) and/or Commercial Certificates
- Good control of Core Java packages client-server and web/network technologies, with deep knowledge in OOP and Software design patterns
- Practical experience in the following areas – Spring MVC web application and RESTful web service framework, JDBC/SQL
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures
- Knowledge in UNIX operating systems (Linux, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris)
- Knowledge of Apache Tomcat, IBM Web sphere, Oracle WebLogic
+1 year of experience in commercial software projects.**Only applications and CV in English will be considered**
- Opportunity to work with international company, high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields: Silicon Valley Bank, BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, GE Capital, UPS Capital KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, France telecom Orange, etc.
- Salary range: Very attractive or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
- Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations
- Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits: soft skill training, 13th month salary, project bonus, loyalty program, key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee, Health insurance for your dependents), additional health insurance – GENERALI, annual health insurance, lunch allowance (840,000 VND/month), activities: company trip, football, volleyball …
- Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development Friendly work environment with International working standards