- Unix system administration
- IT platforms monitoring and troubleshooting
- System/Application backup setup and restore
- Oracle Fusion Middleware installation and administration
- Web application servers installation and administration
- Unix shell scripting.
- Working time: Shift working (included night shift – discussion more detailed in the interview)
- Practical experience with one or more of the following Unix operating systems – Linux/AIX/Solaris/HP-UX
- Strong willingness for learning and personal development in the area of IT/Unix/Application servers
- English language skills – ability for verbal and written communication within international team
- Experience in the following areas will be considered as advantage:
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g
- Oracle RDBMS/SQL
- JIRA and NAGIOS
- Web application servers: Apache TomCat, Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere
- Network and security practices and concepts
- Opportunity to work with international company, high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields: Silicon Valley Bank, BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, GE Capital, UPS Capital KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, France telecom Orange, etc.
- Salary range: Very attractive or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
- Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations
- Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits: soft skill training, 13th month salary, project bonus, loyalty program, key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee, Health insurance for your dependents), additional health insurance – GENERALI, annual health insurance, lunch allowance (840,000 VND/month), activities: company trip, football, volleyball …
- Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development Friendly work environment with International working standards