To develop an understanding of Clients Business requirements and work in cooperation with Programmers to customize and implement Codix’s global solution IMX.
- Participate in the analysis of Clients Business Process – Model the gathered data into software specifications accordingly to the functionalities of our product
- Write the technical documentation to be handed over to the technical teams
- Act as the interface between the client and Codix’s development teams
- Manage the efficient communication flow in order to ensure appropriate follow up or action.
- Provide assistance during the test and implementation phase
- University degree in Finance or in Business related discipline or in IT
- At least 1 year of experience in Business software/systems in a consultant or a key user role
- Analysis or QA Testing experience in banking, leasing, credits, risk management or factoring is a must. Practical experience is considered an advantage
- Hands-on experience in business applications setup/programming
- Basic understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Fluent English both written and spoken
Your Profile Enhancers
- Experience in quality assurance
- Understanding of development cycle, test evaluation methods
- Experience with automated testing tools
- English speaking is good.
If you are invited for an interview, you will be submitted to
- A technical skills test
- ORAL ENGLISH test.
- The interested candidates should submit full applications & curriculum vitae in WORD or PDF file and in English with full details of qualifications, experiences, current and expected salary, copies of certificates, one recent photo & contact phone number.
- Only applications and CV in English will be considered.
- Successful candidate might come in one of the European subsidiaries for 2 or 3 months internal training to our methods and product.
- Opportunity to work with international company, high reputation clients on the financial, commercial financial fields: Silicon Valley Bank, BNP PARISBAS, SOCIETE GENERALE, GE Capital, UPS Capital KBC, BARCLAYS, BBVA, France telecom Orange, etc.
- Salary range: Very attractive or negotiable depending your expertise and experience.
- Social and Health insurance: According to the current Government regulations
- Competitive remuneration package including performance driven benefits: soft skill training, 13th month salary, project bonus, loyalty program, key person package (yearly bonus, monthly telephone fee, Health insurance for your dependents), additional health insurance – GENERALI, annual health insurance, lunch allowance (840,000 VND/month), activities: company trip, football, volleyball …
- Trainings and continuous investment into your professional development Friendly work environment with International working standards