Who are we looking for?
We are looking for awesome Software Testers to join our development team. You will be responsible to assess software quality through both manual testing and automation testing. In this role, you should have keen eyes for details, good English communication skills and your spirit of being a good team player.
In addition, with your strong logical thinking, proactivity towards possible problems, passion for improving software quality and an open mind for learning, you will be a perfect fit for this job.
What are your responsibilities?
- Involve, create, review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with team members to develop software packages
- Execute test cases (manual and/or automated)
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing
- Analyze defected results as inputs for development teams
- Report bugs and defects to development teams
- Involve in troubleshooting blocking issues
- Proven experience as a Software Tester with knowledge of software quality and software development process
- Familiarity with Agile framework and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors; build test plans; design test-cases to mitigate possible risks
- Knowledge of test management tools
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude
- Having experience with mobile testing (Android and/or iOS) is a plus
- Information Technology or Computer Science degree or a related field
Our benefits: Detailed benefits are available here: https://datahouse.asia/career/aloha/
1. We comply with market standards of having these benefits: 13th salary, lunch allowance, transportation allowance, at least 12 days of annual leave, summer company trip, healthcare packages, and training opportunities.
2. What makes us different from other companies:
- A Western-influenced company where we treat everyone equally while we have different responsibilities.
- A truly caring culture where we are putting people first.
- Using “You” & “I” as English is our main language used in our work environment.
- An extra family holiday (day-off) every quarter so you can spend time with your loved ones or just take care of yourself.
- Indoor and outdoor sports events
- You want to earn a certificate or attend training? We are here to help you with unlimited learning costs.
- Most of us have been traveling to work with our partners in Europe and the US, and we are exploring Australia as well.
- Does that mean we don’t care about Vietnam, where we are living? No, in fact, we are having interesting plans for our country.