- Design and conduct manual testing before every release of the software, including smoke testings, integration testing, …
- Design and implement necessary automation tests to improve the software’s quality
You’ll help us to control the quality of every release, as well as being pro-active in building our internal QA processes. We are looking for somebody who possesses the following characteristic:
- Decent communications/English skills
- Strong problem solving
- Have at least one year of experience in manual testing and writing test cases
- Have experiences in automation testing
- Both senior and junior positions are welcome
What We Look For In You
- Problem Solving: You don’t just write code based on requirements, you debate the requirements with us.
- Coding: You have basic programming skill as well as eager to learn about coding
- Attention to details: As someone who would become the quality gate of our product, it’s necessary for you to be very careful and attentive to details.
- Culture & Mindset: You’re a team player; you understand how it’s like working for a startup – doing anything and everything needed (from writing blog posts, to help customers with their data problem)
- Compensation: $800-$1300
- 13th month-salary; Performance review twice a year
- Shares (Stock Options) for high-contributing individuals
- Workstation provided for maximal productivity: Macbook (or Laptop), Leopold FC750R mechanical keyboard, Razer Abyssus V2 computer mouse, 24’ Ultrasharp Monitor
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance; 14 Annual Leaves/Year
- Active and agile working environment; Weekly happy hours, fruits, snack;
- Weekly TED talks to expand skills and knowledge, games and social sport activities with company; Company trip and company-organized events.
- An Opportunity to work with top-notch experts from around the world.