- Perform assigned tasks independently
- Understand and analyze test requirement
- Create/Modify test-related artifacts (test cases, test report)
- Prepare test data and environment as needed to complete testing assignments
- Perform testing (functional, regression, sanity and performance)
- Analyze problems and complete detailed reports
- Track the defect into bug tracking tools
- Support development team to reproduce the bugs
- Daily / Weekly / On-demand report to QC leader the progress and status of the assigned tasks
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality
- Follow up the project and organization and regulations
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience in web application testing but fresher is also accepted.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proactive, well self-organized and responsible in work.
- Self-investigate new knowledge.
- Co-operative, careful, meticulous, patient.
- Good analytical thinking and how to determine the root cause of the issue/problem.
AS A PLUS
- Experience with JIRA or other bug and feature tracking tools.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum working methodology.
- Have a test certificate or test knowledge.
- Experience in automation development with Java Selenium.
- Experience with TestNG, Data Driven.
Titan Technology is the place where we care about individuals. Our ultimate goal by offering a working environment to “Inspire Your Work” is “to bring the highest satisfaction to employees”
Titan is a place where everyone share ideas, responsibilities and enjoy the benefits, a place where all employees contribute to the company thru’ their sense of ownership, dedication and commitment.
You are welcome to become a part of our team:
- Friendly and helpful team
- Comfortable working conditions
- Good career growth opportunities
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Healthy environment for self-realization and creativity
- Competitive salary, that depends on skills & capabilities