* Develop new features and products to enhance efficiency and user satisfaction.
* Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
* Monitoring and improving front-end performance for speed and scalability.
* Documenting application changes and developing updates.
* Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
* 1-2+ years of React.js/Next.js development experience.
* Experience with Service worker.
* Strong knowledge of React / HTML / CSS / JS.
* Experience connecting to REST APIs.
* Understanding of key UI/UX principles.
* Understanding of browser troubleshooting, debugging practices, and techniques.
* Excellent time management and technical communication skills.
* Strong understanding of logical and a willingness to learn new technology.
* Knowledge of REACT tools including Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
Bonus to have:
* Experience with GraphQL.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
* The salary displayed is indicative. The actual salary is dependent on experience and time commitment.
* NDA and IP Agreement will need to be signed before conducting duties.
* Know Your Employee (KYE) checks will be conducted upon successful job offer. You will be required to take a picture of your government ID, selfie and proof of address.
Please attach CV and state whether you are applying for part time or full time and expected salary.