- • Work as Senior Software Developer in Web-based application projects involving PHP-related and open-source technologies.
- • Study and analyze requirements alongside project managers, technical architects, technical leads and business consultants.
- • Perform as a key developer on core project functions.
- • Perform as a key member in technical problem resolution in projects with Technical Leaders.
- • Perform quality assurance activities (including unit testing, integration testing, technical review, code review, etc.)
- • Collaborate with team members to ensure on-time delivery for every feature.
- • Minimum 4 years of experience in PHP.
- • Full-stack developer with experience working in a LAMP stack environment, able to demonstrate advanced PHP and MySQL skills, and you have some experience with Daemons.
- • Have solid experience working with API’s (particularly integrating with API’s).
- • Have worked in a “mission critical”, high-availability customer-facing production environment.
- • Have solid experience and understanding of the MVC architectural pattern, including experience with MVC-based PHP Frameworks such as CodeIgniter.
- • Extremely competent in the analysis of complex problems and translating these into viable system improvements with high quality code and minimum bugs. You can communicate well in English.
- Social Insurance
- Extra salary for OT