- Participate in software requirement analyzing and developing phases.
- Develop test case and test data, Write test script, Execute testing, and Analyze test result.
- Report to direct Test Leader/Project Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in Computer Science or Information System.
- 0-3 years of professional experience in software development and testing.
- Good understanding of the software life-cycle, various type of testing and design test case techniques.
- Working experience in reporting and describing bugs/ abnormally.
- Ability to summarize and go straight to the point, proactive in communication.
- Skill at using one of bug tracking tools such as Redmine, Bugzilla, JIRA, Testlink, Mantis and the others.
- Ability to manipulate, do SQL queries with databases (relational or NoSQL).
- Good at communication in English is a plus.
- Japanese communication skills is a big plus.
- Working experience in Japanese projects is a plus.
- Working experience in Map domain is a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- Attractive income package, commit 13th salary, performance bonus at year end.
- Salary increase every year based on performance review.
- Full package insurances as Labor Law.
- Annual health check-up in international standard clinics.
- Flexible time.
- Company trip, monthly team-building activities.
- Work onsite short-term or long-term in Japan.
- Young, dynamic, open, friendly working environment with many activity clubs (football, badminton, table tennis, chess, …