- Champion best practices for our technical teams, in regards to development process, documentation, coding, product quality, maintenance & support
- Evolve our software architecture to incorporate business and technical requirements while ensuring high scalability, security, and performance.
- Evaluate & drive proposed technical solutions by weighing the risks, rewards and future implications of each decision and recommending the optimal technical path forward.
- Guide and motivate our engineering teams to continually improve their skills through mentoring, training, pair programming, code reviews and fostering an environment of excellence.
- Develop time & effort estimates for all technical implementations and track the progress of technical teams from inception through delivery.
- Identify bottlenecks in our applications and devise solutions to ensure the best possible performance, quality, scalability, security.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience as a software architect (or similar role) with strong hands-on experience enabling multi-threading, caching techniques, multi-platform synchronization, and microservices.
- 8+ years of experience with architectural patterns for a large, high-scale data platform (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- 7+ years of extensive experience building, scaling, managing platforms and APIs.
- Excellent understanding of DevOps/CloudOps and building high-availability and high- availability infrastructure.
- Leadership that combines persuasiveness, decisiveness, and competitiveness necessary to motivate a team.
- Experience with application build automation tools like Apache Maven, Jenkins, and Git.
- Good communication skills in English.
BIG PLUS POINTS:
- Good understanding of Amazon AWS technologies (or Google Cloud & Azure equivalents) such as EC2, RDS, ECS, ELB, EKS,…
- Expert experience developing defense systems & mechanisms against cyber attacks.
- Good understanding of relational and non-relational database systems
- Experience evolving monolithic systems into modern microservice architectures
- Excellent hands-on experience with PaaS, IaaS, CaaS
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!