We are seeking a .NET developer responsible for building .NET applications. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions (Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access…)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Prepare test-based applications for various .Net applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
- Plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework (include Windows Form, Windows Presentation Framework, MVC, MVVM, Linq, Xamarin, n-tier architecture, Mono…)
- Proficient in C# and/or VB.NET, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design, architectural patterns, design patterns and best practices
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- Month 13th salary and bonus base on performance
- Salary review: 2 times/ year
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with Japanese and Vietnamese.
- Career path promotional opportunities
- Labor contract ,insurance, annual days off are based on Vietnamese law.
- Birthday party, Welcome party, Team building events or monthly company party.
- Company trip each year.
- 40 hour work weeks (8:00-17:30, Mon-Fri)
- 14 days of vacation per year