Being responsible for communication channels of company, CSR activities, media relation activities, company events, culture promotion activities, fanpage management and translation/ intepretation to meet department’s goals & objectives Develop Products & Services.
• To run & manage Company communication channels:
- – Take charge the operation of Company websites, intranet, facebook, newsletters..
- – Directly compose articles, messages to broaden information about activities in Company to staffs, custor
- – Corporate with Recruitment and others to upload company activities/ recruitment advertisements on Company facebook/ intranets.. to enhance recruitment efficiency
To organize Company-wide events, enhance corporate culture
- Act as leaders in Company-wide events: Summer trip, Year-end party, Challoween, Christmas.
To increase employees’ engagement
- Take charge of corporate culture enhancement: design activities, documentation to build up & strengthen corporate culture
To be in charge CSR and media relations
- Support HR & Administration Manager in implementing CSR projects inside or with external partner
- Take charge of public relations, medias
- Conduct internal CSR activities, charity activities
To support HR&Admin Manager in general management:
- To support other HR & Administration members.
- • Education: University Degree & above – specialized of Diplomatic/ Journalism/ Administration management/ Achieves and Records/ Business Administration/ Languages or relevant Experienced with Graphics software for at least 1 year
- • Professional knowledge: Publication, Public relation, media relation.
- • Experiences: At least 1 year experience of Admin/ Public relation areas. Preferable experience in international, production or big size (>300 staff) companies.
- • Sound written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- • Sound time management skills to ensure multiple tasks simultaneously are completed within compressed timeframes.
- • Sound active listening skills, Critical thinking skills, Team-oriented working skills.
- • Creative and visionary leadership with the ability to drive a high volume of work to completion.
- • Ability to be flexible and open to changing priorities and challenges.
- • Competitive salary with up to 14 months of salary.
- • Salary review once a year.
- • Annual luxury Kick-off vacation;
- • International, professional, creative working environment and talented teams
- • Common cultural-sportive- art Clubs and activities, sponsored and/or supported by the Company (Ex: team building, Football, English…).
- • Insurance as Governments regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.).
- • AON Premium Healthcare Insurance package, with possibility to cover family members.
- • Relevant training will be provided at the company’s expense and we also allow developers to improve their skill set during normal business hours.
- • Working time: 5 days per week (from Monday to Friday). 12 days annual leave.
- • Daily various foods, drink, and seasonal fresh fruits;
- • And many other benefits, let’s join us to discover!
Early application is preferable. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Competitive salary, with up to 14 months of salary
- Salary review once a year
- Annual luxury Kick-off vacation
- International, professional, creative working environment and talented teams
- Common cultural-sportive- art Clubs and activities
- Insurance as Governments regulations, and AON Premium Healthcare, Insurance package, with possibility to cover family members.
- Relevant training will be provided at the company’s expense and we also allow developers to improve their skill set during normal business hours.
- Daily various foods, drink, and seasonal fresh fruits