At MySQUAR, we build engaging, habit-forming products. A good product owner understands the psychology that goes into building a product, collects data – through user surveys or through analytics – to validate hypothesis and works with the UI/UX and technical teams to shape the product around it.
Our designers have a balance of skills that range from hardcore UI design to ethnographic UX research skills.
Our engineering team loves problem solving and beautifully crafted code.
The entire team at MySQUAR is made of talented and passionate individuals, completely dedicated to making the best product possible for our users.
If you love to build products that fit with people’s needs and expectations so that it becomes a part of their daily lives, we want to work with you!
Scope of Work
- Refine, create and prioritize user stories.
- Work with UI/UX designers to create mockups and interactive prototypes.
- Follow up with the engineering team to implement user stories, technical improvement & bugs fixes.
- Coordinate with marketing and devops for product planning & release.
- Have a keen understanding of user psychology, the marketplace, and the competitive landscape.
- Organize (internal) end-user testing in collaboration with the QA Lead.
- Work closely with teams in Myanmar to understand market needs.
- Participate in (Business Development / Marketing/ Games) product meetings.
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English.
- 3+ years of experience working with development teams.
- Solid understanding of social network, chat application OR e-commerce & C2C marketplace featuring in designing Android application.
- Candidates who is a certified Scrum Product Owner is preferred.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.
- Experience with SCRUM methodology and XP practices.
- Comfortable with Jira/Trello.
- Photoshop/Sketch knowledge is a plus