- – Write test plans for modules/features
- – Design and write test cases based on function requirements
- – Deploy testing environments
- – Design automation tests and develop testing scripts
- – Execute tests, identify issues, and analyze testing results
- – Design and perform system testing (such as, performance, stress, or volume testing)
- – Trace issues using tracking systems
- – Degree in information technology or equivalent.
- – Have at least 3 years’ experience as QC/QA/Tester.
- – Have at least 1 year’s experience on Java.
- – Have at least 1 year’s experience on Automation testing (Selenium, Cucumber or Appium)
- – Good English skills
- – Have deep knowledge on Web server and Web services.
- – Attractive salary and benefits package, working hours Monday to Friday
- – Internal events: Engagement activities, Team building, Tekmedi’s birthday, Year-end party…
- – Annual leave: 12 days/year, be increased 1 more day with 3 working years.
- – Performance review one a year.
- – Annual bonus
- – 13th month salary, Yearly bonus – based on employees and company business performance.
- – Development opportunities: great career path, working with talented team, approaching newest technologies, and – – –