We are looking for the Quality Control Engineer to develop and execute the testing activities for our well-known products of the Sendo.vn, a member of the FPT Group.
The QC engineer’s responsibilities include estimating, planning and coordinate the testing activities. You will also ensure the quality of the product issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved.
- Design manual test cases and execute tests on Desktop and Mobile.
- Join the Scrum and perform the testing activities in the Scrum.
- Create test plan and test report.
- Perform thorough the regression testing.
- Create the automation test for manual test cases on Desktop browsers and Mobiles.
- Find and report bugs.
- Work closely with the Developers/BA in a Scrum team.
- Identify areas of improvement to drive quality of the products.
- Report to the QC Leader/QC Manager.
Required skills and experiences:
- BA/BS degree in computer related.
- Has at least 2 years of experience in Software testing with good testing techniques and testing methodologies.
- Good at creating and executing the manual test cases (UI/UX, Functional, Security, Responsive Web Application and Mobile Application…).
- Good debugging and analysis skill.
- Has experience in using the testing tools like Jira, Test Rail…
- Has experience or research about Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience in using Appium to create automation test on mobile would be preferred.
- Experience in testing E-commerce products is a plus.
- Experience in working in Agile/Scrum.
- 13th month salary yearly.
- Extra bonus based on performance and company profit yearly.
- Extra Insurance – FPT Care.
- Has chance to become the shareholder of the company.
- Company Trip annually.
- Team building trip annually.
- Gift on special days like birthday, Tet and Holidays.
- Opportunities to work in Agile Environment.
- Office is located in District 7.
- Team building activities such as Fruit Days.
- Sport activities like Football club.
- Training to develop our employees.
- Performance Review every year to adjust Salary and title/position.