- Write test plans for modules/features
- Design and write test cases based on function requirements
- Deploy testing environments
- Design automation tests and develop testing scripts
- Execute tests, identify issues, and analyze testing results
- Design and perform system testing (such as, performance, stress, or volume testing)
- Trace issues using tracking systems
- Degree in information technology or equivalent.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as QC/QA/Tester.
- Have at least 1 year’s experience on Java.
- Have at least 1 year’s experience on Automation testing (Selenium, Cucumber or Appium)
- Good English skills
- Have deep knowledge on Web server and Web services.
- Attractive salary and benefits package.
- Internal events: Engagement activities, Team building, Tekmedi’s birthday, Year-end party…
- Annual leave: 12 days/year, be increased 1 more day with 3 working years.
- Performance review one a year.
- Annual bonus – 13th month salary, Yearly bonus – based on employees and company business performance.
- Development opportunities: great career path, working with talented team, approaching newest technologies, and challenging with new projects.